The Centre contributes to removing the language barrier and improving the linguistic and cultural situation by offering a wide range of Czech language courses for both adults and children.
The Czech language courses for foreigners are free of charge at our Centre. However, they are only intended for third country nationalswho have permanent residence, long-term stay permission, temporary stay permission, a long-term visa or have been granted international protection = asylum, or complementary protection in the Czech Republic. The courses may not be attended by European Union nationals, foreigners with tourist visas or short-term visas, applicants for international protection = asylum, or complementary protection, or those who are staying in this country without a valid permit.
Courses for adults
Traditional language courses (1 course = 75 lessons)
Conversation course focusing on society and culture (1 course = 36 lessons)
Low-threshold course (1 course = 36 lessons) – no prior registration for the course is required
Distance e-learning courses on writing (1 course = 48 lessons)
Model citizenship tests (1 course = 5 lessons)
Model permanent residence test (1 course = 5 lessons)
Courses for children
Czech language course for children in preparation for school attendance, including basic social and cultural education (1 course = 48 lessons)
In cooperation with one of the Centre’s partners, Primary and Nursery School Staňkova – teaching the optional subject “Czech Language for Foreigners”
Czech language courses that we offer are set according to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) at the following levels: A1.1, A1.2, A2.1, A2.2 and B1.1, B1.2. More information here.
If you are interested in our Czech language courses, please contact us for more information by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit us in person and ask.
- proper determination of the language level through a classification test (please contact our Czech Language Courses Specialistosmera.email@example.com),
- registration to the project (only in person in our Centre),
- registration for the course (only via our website),
- only one course per given period of time may be attended,
- 4 successive absences will result in expulsion from the course; it is not possible to enrol in another course,
- repetition of the course – just one repetition of a course of the same level,
- completing the course – a minimum attendance rate of 75% is necessary,
- final certificate – it is necessary to apply for it and wait for a confirmation e-mail; to be received at the Centre,
- requirements for another course: an attendance rate of 75%,
- always arrive at the lessons on time.